Tuesday, January 20, 2009

haPpy CNY ya..

wow..time passes so fast ya.....less than a week den is chinese new year d....but it seems like i haven done with my new year shopping yet...hahaha..so i'm going to get a new pair of heels,skirt,jeans and some tops...haha...hmm n rings too..and maybe bangle or bracelet too..hehehe..too much to shop for...on wednesday with my dear "ji Mui" Ms Chloe....she is always my best shopping partner..
i hope that i wont end up 'broke' tat day...hahaha..today my cousin told me that she is goin to BKK on february with her family...how nice if i could follow her..haih...too bad...she already book everything...so i can go with them..i hope that i can go to siamzone GOOFIEMIKIE there to shop for my darlings stuff..........so much things i wan from BKK...

No comments:

Post a Comment