Saturday, January 17, 2009

s0rry na..

hmm...its seems tat i din blog for a few days liao..coz i'm lazy..hahaha plus i don hav anything special to blog too...today is 17th n is oso my ex comin back from singapore...i misses him so much the last time i see him is a few months back when we r still together..i never thought of the hug i gave him when i send him off to go back to SG will be de last hug i gave him as a GF...we broke up after a month he went back to sg...is been more than 5years i still love him so much even though he break up wit me so many times..but i never thought of he will end up being wit a thai now...i could do nothing but juz to wish them happy ever after with my true heart...this mornin when i wake up i saw my msn with a msg..when i open it is from moshi..my ex saying tat he alredi reach pj..he say tat he will come find me...part of me is happy but at de same time part of me is sad...i scared tat when i c him i will not wan to let him go but i know i cant...i know i need time to recover from de 5years love...hong i love u so much but i know i gotta let u go..kidtung kum mak na...take care hong....

No comments:

Post a Comment