Friday, March 27, 2009

ShocK!?!?!?!?

2days agoon de 25th i got a shock..
as usual my afternoon started off with logging in to my Facebook acc and check out anything new bout my frens..den i saw there is a msg in my inbox..
i open it n saw a msg "call me back pls".omo i c de sender is from 1 of the HALO ENTertainment Crew that i know when GM is in Malaysia for promote.
Without waiting i pick up my fone n dial de number giving in de msg..
When she pick up de call i told her that im Crystal n she say oh yea..
She den tell me something that I'm damn happy with.she say there will be a game show with Artist on de 1st of April,she ask me whether im interested to join anot.(lol for sure im intested..haha)
she den say i can bring my frens too,so i told her that will confirm with her how many of us will be goin..after saying TQ to her n put down de call,the 1st name tat come into mind is CHLOE CHIANZ lol..my bestest pal..call her but as usual she is always not interested in those artist thingie..but she say she can teman me go but she will not join de game show lol...
so next i call my Sis P'Jazzy telling her bout it, she is interested but she need to check her schedule 1st..lol end up she has to work tat day..after calling them i sit down in front of my laptop thinkin n wondering who will be de artist for the Game Show tat day?GM?(lol i hope too but they have events in Thailand on tat day).Lin yu Zhong?JJ Lin?BY2? arghh...there r too many artist under HALO Entertainment..but last come into mind is CHIN.. i can confirm it will b him but i hope it will b him n de % of him being de Show artist is high..coz as i c from his acc a Halo Crew told him tat lookin forward to c u next week (written on 24th march)..so it makes it next week he will b ere in MALAYSIA..yeah..
last i called Christina coz she is a Thailand Freak so i guess if CHIN really comes she will b interested in seeing him so i call n ask her she say ok n will ask Shu Hann to join us too..great..
Cant wait for the day to arrive...

No comments:

Post a Comment