Saturday, March 21, 2009

U huRt Me......


Oh my my TaeMinie u r holding her hand on de BED..its totally illegal u r under age son..ur umma Key n Appa Onew will b pissed

KEY!!!!KIM KI BUM! U R holding her hand..Omo my honey wat do u tink u r doin?havin a affair...omg...

OMO god im fainting soon...JongHyun hubby...,KIM JONGHYUN...omg...how could she touch ur face before i and Chelsa touch u?have u forgotten u r our hubby...are u trying to have a scandle wit her.....HUbbbyyyyy......
,

As usual i log in to SHINee international forum..
After reading some fan fics i drop by to de Sbox and have a chat with my sbox frens.
*Chelsa=chestal
*KC=crissey
*Lia=Keilia
*Kezha=keizkez
*Pynkfaery=keiry
*aina=aistal
and a few more of them..Keilia was having her sbox name wit i kick u out for a week..i was wondering wats happening so i asked .."hey keilia who r u kicking out for a week"..all she say was arrghhh the AHEM is out for a week..*lol whos de AHEM she mean..it couldnt b my hubby JONGHYUN rite*..chelsa did reply to..she say don ever mention his name...lol who is HE again..i ask "hey chestal de HE n AHEM could not be our hubby rite?"...she reply me wit "wow Bingo..u hit de jackpot n win de prize"omo god...i ask Keilia y do u kick my hubby out for a weekk?poor hubby *runing to him n hugs him*..later chelsa say "chestal click on de link i send u den u will know y he being kick out n left alone for a week"...without waiting i quickly click on de link n hav de shock of my life...omo my hubby JongHyun n Honey KEY..the both r...r.....omg..look at those pic?it killls me dowwnnnn....

No comments:

Post a Comment