Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dance Subaru..jjang..

Last saturday went to watch Dance Subaru in 1u with Chloe.
Around thursday tat day i go on9 n book tickets for it d..but unfortunately,i dunno wat happen to de system n they say don hav de record for my Dance Subaru bookin only
got my bookin for Transformer on sunday.
swt"..i was a bit pissed haih but hav no idea so me n Chloe has to move to de
counter and line up...after tat we still hav time so we go around to look for my Sneakers.
den we headed to Starbucks to grab a drink.we sit there and chat for a while den its time for de movie so we headed up to de cinema...
Trust me de movie is damn nice to watch if u like to dance..
basicly de movie is about ballet dancing & how de girl name Subaru persuit her dream
as a proffesional ballet dancer.de best part of the whole movie is de
1minute TVXQ appear..though is juz less than a minute but i still love it...
after de movie me n Chloe eat our lunch in Fish & Co.





No comments:

Post a Comment