Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gift

Last Saturday Mr Nigel Au (Moshi Hong) came back from SG and bring me out for shopping..seriously among all my ex he is de best...hahaha..

so he came & pick me up in my mom's shop around 12 den we headed to 1utama.

we went to Armani Exchange and he spend almost RM500 for 2 things only.

A black T-Shirt with Armani Exchange word and a belt tat i choose with AX on it.

he asked me whether i wanna choose my Birthday gift there anot,i say no coz seriously

those stuffs there r too expensive.he offer to buy me a very nice wallet tat cost almost RM300

but i say don wan.after tat we walk around den went to "Scorpion" to grab some accessories.

he brought quite a lot of stuffs including pendant,ear rings and rings.

He even brought a couple ring.though we r nt couple anymore but he stil give it to me n

ask me to rmb wear it.after all de shopping is alredi almost 2 so we plan to go eat our breakfast

in Sushi Groove,just 2 of us we spend more than RM100 for breakfast there..oh my..

Moshi den tell me tat he needs to go fix his car later so i say i will wait him in

1u,coz Chloe is comin later n we plan to celebrate birthday for Keng Lai in Neway.

After de "Breakfast",i walk to de outside area with Moshi coz he wants to smoke,after waited

him to finish de cigarette he say is time for me to choose my present.

he say he wanna buy me a bag from Guess den i say i don like Guess due to some reason

so i say if u want to buy me a expensive bag den why don u buy me a watch,so he say ok.

den we head to old wing 1 watch shop n he buy me my fav watch ODM..

hahaha...he brought me a red ODM which is more expensive than den pervious white 1

i choose,due to de white 1 cant editwords so he choose me de red 1 which cost him almost RM400.....Thanks Moshi..love ya much...hehe

after tat i went to Neway to find CHloe & Moshi leave to fix his car.

Me,Chloe,Irene,Jin Ni,Julie and some other frens n relatives helped Keng Lai to celebrate

her birthday..after tat Moshi onli come & pick me up at 8pm++ after i make so many calls to him

and thank god finally he pick up coz he Fall Asleep Again..haih..due to time,

we end up havin dinner somewhere around my house,at least is a western dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment