Monday, July 13, 2009

Met him

Last Tuesday me and mummy went to sungai wang for shopping.
The day before Monkey call and ask me whether wan him to accompany me the next day anot,
but i say no need coz promise mama teman her go shopping lo.
So tat day we went around and brought a few shirts.I got a msg from Monkey and he say he
is comin to Sungai Wang soon too.so i replied him ok la if we hav de fate den we will me later.
When he msg me again saying tat he reach d,i start to look around if i can see him.
lookin in to those Hip Hop wear shop oso din c him lo..was kinda disappointed so i give up in lookin for him,juz when i wanted to give up i say a guy wit white loose T-shirt n cap standing
opposite me that looks like him.however i cannot confirm is him,so i continue walkin..
after a while i onli notice he was actually behind me when i was on de escalator.
After tat i msg him sayin tat i tink i saw him den he ask y din call him.
im wit my mom la if call him i dunno wat my mom will tink again...after a while i found out that i haven buy new sandals for college so went and look for 1 den Monkey call,
askin where am i he say wanna come find me i saw i'm wit my mom but he say is ok,
so i guide him to where i am..he was damn polite wit my mom and they actually
enjoy talkin..hahaha..somehow mayb becozhe looks like Tze yang kua,so mummy actually
feel close to him after all T.Y is my best fren.oh yea n he wore the Adidas Wing out..
Oh my gee..is so nice lo..oh yea by the way i brought a pair of monkey tat day too..its very cute..

1 call Sa Por & 1 call Sha Gua...


by the way tis is the White Horse Prince Monkey aka Dance Lee.

1 comment: