Friday, July 10, 2009

SnEakeR-HoLic

These days i dunno wat happen to me.,..
I'm totally addicted to sneakers...especially those colourful,high type with cool designs.

The Colourful Edition by Reebok
Im been goin around the web searching for those i like..
I hav been spammin around about sneakers with Monkey in Msn lo..
coz both of us love sneakers too...hehe..

Nike Limited Edition
Both of us also like tis lo..but its a limited edition so i guess de price will b quite high oso lo..
He gt quite a lot of cool ones..Like he got the Adidas wing white edition leh..the 1 i like a lot that cost RM680..

Adidas Wing White Edition

He buy d leh..OMG..plus he says tat he wan to buy de new upcomin black & gold edition of Adidas Wing oso....crazy de.....but seriously i damn like it lol..however tat 1 is for Males onli..sad...

Adidas Wing Upcomin black & gold Edition


Guess wat i got myself a pair of sneakers d..haha..at last lol...
Thanks to Daddy who sponsor me my new Reebok Sneakers..
Love you dad..*hugs*
I love the Red 1 a lot.*dunno y these days im addicted to Red & yellow stuff*

Super in love wit tis but too bad..out of stock d...

If u know me long enough Red & yellow used to b a NO! colour to me but now i dunno y i started to love it....hahaha...influence kua....
I been struggling thru 2 pairs of sneakers in the Reebok outlet for more than 30 minutes.
I cant make up my mind which pair to buy..
the 2 choices r the Yellow 1 which is a pass season design.

The yellow one which me & Monkey oso tink is nice 1...

another 1 is de newest arrival which has juz arrive 3 days be4.
so after askin my moms opinion i still cannot choose coz she say both oso nice and suites me..
Argh...so i asked around my frens in 1u most of them ask me to choose the white 1, since is
a new design..so in the end i brought that.It cost me RM259...OMg..thank God daddy sponsor 1.
.
.
.
.
TAda...
My new pair of Reebok Sneakers


1 comment: