Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year of Tiger & Happy Valentine Day

Dear readers...
Happy CNY & Happy Valentine...its like once after many years when chinese new year falls on the same day with Valentine..its a super memorable day to remember but as for some couples they feel that its not really a good idea for CNY to falls on a valentine day coz they will have to accompany their family n no choice but to abandon their love one aside on valentine...
As for me whether it falls on a Valentine day or not it seems to b no differents to me as I'm single AGAIN on Valentine this year...another year of dateless...haih....i will never have the luck to have a boyfren to go thru this sweetest day of the year together with me. As i remember i onli go thru valentine day once in high school 5years back. I got the most memorable gift ever from the one that i love the most Moshi Hong. I always wish to have a bouquet of flowers from the one i love but it always fails to happen. Never have the luck to receive a bouquet of flowers from Males...not even from those aftering me..i wonder giving flowers to girls is no more a trend nowadays d izit? or is juz bcoz of me having bad luck?...haih...Just like other years i will plan to stay at home on Valentine day even there are 2guys who willing to date me out today...I wont wan to go to malls or anywhere that i could c couples being so sweet together walkin around holding gifts n flowers. so staying at home will be the best. Just wish that i wont have another lonely valentine next year...Anyways i guess i gotta sign off here as i have to prepare stuff for tomoro open house...so chowzzz.....will post up my list of target to hit in the year of tiger(2010) tomoro...

No comments:

Post a Comment