Sunday, February 7, 2010

Thomas And Jack 1st Photobook Release

Juz got home from Puchong ioi Mall Sense Cafe. Was there as early as 11am to support Thomas & Jack on their 1st photobook release. The event suppose to start at 2.30pm, i was there that early bcoz i wanted to get myself a place to sit since i cant call n book the table n i dont want to be like the last event happens there which i have to stand there for 2hours. However reaching there that early i could say that im superrrr stupid..cause even sense cafe is nt open yet. So wat i can do is sit on a bench near sense cafe n take out my story book "TWILIGHT" *i know is kinda slow to start reading twilight now when the movie is alredi out until New Moon n im still stuck in the 1st book*. i sat there untill around 12.30pm n i notice there r quite a number of fans waiting there d, so i make my way to the entrance n queue up there waiting patiently for them to let us in. Since i was waiting alone, so i social a bit la with the 2 young boy in front of me. They were nice n invited me to join a table with them too. So we make our way to a table far away from stage...however we still can sit n enjoy n still can c TJ n Bernard clearly le...BTW Bernard aka tau foo pok was the MC of the day..he is such a nice,friendly,sarcastic guy...cute...before this i was a bit curious, y did Christina n Shu Hann love him so much...but after today i could understand d..coz he did melt my heart too...hahaha...After TJ perform 2 song title "Ho Nian Pi" and "Den Dai", all the fans rush to Red Box entrance to queue up to get their photobook and album sign. I was super calm coz i din rush there like wat i used to do.i sit there chill a while den onli make my way there coz i was planning to be the last to take their autograph so i could spend a bit more time to chat wit them. When i saw the line ending i make my way to queue up but then the crew suddenly say "autograph session end" n Jack was holdin the mic saying thanks to those who came. at that moment i stoned there n honestly i nearly fainted or cry out loud...i was quite near to Jack so i shouted "Ah zhe wo hai mei yo chian dao"(Jack i haven got mine sign yet).Luckily he heard me n turn to me n say "har?u haven sign a...oh okok..come come i sign..." hweeee~. the crew then let me n few more fans in to get ours sign.As usual Jack remember me...hahaha...he was like "Hey~is u...how r u? u come alone today?where r ur frens?" den i answered "haha..im fine..yea i come alone today coz they not free but 1 of this is for her 1..*the her is CHRISTINA* "ooo..icic...y they not free to come wor...n rite the stuff u guys gave me, i still keeping it...neh..the bottle of stars..." at tat moment i was like walau...he still can remember wei..that bottle of stars Chris gave him like ages ago...like on their debut day wei... so i juz answer "really..hahaha...thanks....i guess we will c u guys soon again la...u take care ya" while he shakin my hand n i move my way to Thomas...Like all times Thomas for sure look so blur n clueless on wat me n jack saying..hahaha....however a bit sad coz he don remember us as much as how Jack rmb us..hahaha...i waited for thomas to finish signing my photobook n smile at him n say thanks but he put his hand out n say "thank you for ur support ya" with his killing smile.....*melts*...After getting their siggie i make my way to take foto with the cute Bernard den off i speed back home....hahahhaa.....











No comments:

Post a Comment