Friday, April 3, 2009

Big Suprise...

wah..i got a big surprise from my dad today..tat day he told me a bad news tat he is not goin
to change my room clothes cabinet..i was damn sad at tat time..
But..today when i get home..i was surprise..coz there is so much diff in my room...
i got a new wardrobe for my clothes..yeah and a new study table too...
Tomoro got a new table for my cosmetic 1..wow...damn happy...but..
something make me gone crazy is..beside than de new cabinet my room is full with things..
all my belongings gone flying and lying all over my room...
and i gotta clean all it now if not i got no place to sleep again today..not even de floor lol...
argghh...ache-ing everywhere again....
Thanks dad for de new stuff and thanks worker for makin my room damn messy lol....
coz of de cleaning..so have to wait a few more days onli will update bout de shooting scene thingie..
Commai Mianhae ......

No comments:

Post a Comment