Monday, April 6, 2009

Tired but Suprise??

Arghh..i juz come back from Kajang "pai san"..
Is really ahot day but in de end we get all wet coz it suddenly rains...
After reaching home im so tired but it still doesnt stops me from goin on9 n check my stuffs.
when i goin thru all my acc den it comes to 1 of my acc inbox..its wit a mail.
so as usual i click on it n found out is a reply from CHIN..yes is him..
the thailand guy CHIN INDRACUSIN..
that day when i came back from the game show shooting i send him a msg and as him to take
care coz i found out that day he wasnt in Malaysia for promote is bcoz tat he fall sick d.
I didnt expect a reply from him coz normally Artist wont reply fans msg,like GM din reply our fans
msg too even if we send them birthday wishes.
CHIN turn out to be 1 of the friendly 1 besides than Ah Ze.
coz Ah Ze did reply me too when i wishes him goodluck and all de best.
Now i notice that there r still artist tat is friendly..
Thanks CHIN and AH ZE for replying..really feel very happy...
oh yea guys pls do support the new drama acted by
CHIN,AH ZE and XIN YI
Title: Love 18 (逆风18
Every Saturday:6pm(11.30pm repeat)
ASTRO AEC Channel 301

No comments:

Post a Comment