Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Suprise Birthday Party....

That day my birthday i was feeling so down n emo..
I thought that my frens r nt free to help me celebrate my birthday.
those who manage to celebrate my birthday at 1st was onli Chloe and Irene..
In de afternoon i went to my aunty shop to help around and my cousin n his
husband gave me a suprise..i receive a bouquet of flowers from de nearby florist
and is from my lovely cousin sister and cousin brother in law...so sweet....
At around 5 something Chloe came to the shop and pick me up and we headed to 1u..
We den went to Forever 21 to have some shopping before Irene reach
.around 15minutes later Irene came n Join us.
.
.
.

Wanted to buy tis black dress at 1st but i din ..at de end up buying a blue colour one piece dress
..
.
.
.
after that Chloe and Irene went up to Neway Kbox to get a room..
but they call me and say the price is too expensive d so say lets go eat dinner..
we say we will meet around de new wing HoneyMoon there.
Once i get down there i waited for them for sometimes den i say them walkin towards me.
Chloe den say " lets go sing k now"..i was like "i thought u say is very expensive just now"
Irene den say "argh..nvr mind..we book de room d..so lets go".
at that time i did feel something amiss..but we still go up to Neway..
Den i saw Ida standing in de reception area.i ask her y is she ere she say she come ere to look for
frens.(i was ok coz she use to work ere be4).
as we walk to de room..guess wat she was goin in to de same room n say ..haha
im a suprise lol..i came ere to celebrate for u lol..
i was damn happy tat time lo..they went out to get some foods while i stay in de room n choose de song..


Hmm...yum yum.....



My 3 Pretty Ladies...BFF always...
Love them much..thanks to them for de suprise and unforgettable birthday.

Suddenly they come in with a plate of cake..while singing birthday song..wah...great...
.
.


My 1st Birthday cake of de day..
.
.
after sometime ida say wanna change room coz de room too small d..so i was like ok...
.
.
around 30minutes later someone knock de door and wai keong appear there.haha..
i look at Chloe ,she was like..haha yea i called him..
den sometime later..voon teng..came in too..
i look at chloe..she was like they 2 r the onli people who can make it..
suddenly my fone rang it was Siyong..i get out of de room n talk to him..
we were like talkin halfway den i pass to Chloe de call coz i was a bit bz..
Den chloe come bek n say tat SiYong and Kenneth cannot make it.
i was like sad coz they 2 r 1 of my buddies from secondary school.
so we get back to de room..n less then 5 minutes they popped out..
i was like..i thought u say u cant make it..they say tis is suprise,..
lol....
Chloe say they will be really de last batch of people lo..i was like thanks girl for all tis suprise..
who knows de suprise is nt end yet..
while we eating n singing..suddenly Jacky,Soon Teck and my lil Bro Patrick came in with a Cake...
lol....OMG....Sobs s0bs...

Was damn touch lo...
but who knows in de end after blowing out de candles...
My face end up on de cake...swt"



My Best "Ji Mui" and my Best "Brother"



My best High school buddies...

Those who came...due to JAcky and Alex gt to leave 1st so no pic wit them.


Ends with a good group picture..
Organiser of the Day Miss Chloe Chianz..
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment