Friday, April 17, 2009

do we need a new start up?or have we ever end it?

To whom u r..i know u know that im saying about "You"
Surprisingly to receive a mail from u..the contents actually makes my heart ache...
it gave me back all those bad and hurtfully feelings i got when we broke up.
Yea we broke up coz of A and u told me that u r not goin to choose either 1 of us but the results shows that u actually kind of 'choose' her tat time.
at tat time im sure that u still cant let her go..
U say tat u send me a text saying tat ask me to wait for u and if i can i will c wat is worthy to wait.
im sorry to tell u tat i did not receive such a msg after we broke off..
Ask urself in these 5 years ever since we started to know each other and couple,at which point or when did i never waited for u?infact i waited for u too long n too many times..
U always asked me to wait for u but have u ever thought of u waiting for me?
The answer always come out wit me waiting for u n there is always a No for u waiting for me.
U sees and feels tat i don get mad at u..yea is correct coz im alredi used to these kind of feelings for the numerous time we broke up in between these 5 years.
I actually feel used to it or even numb at these kind of feelings d.i don know how to hate u anymore,coz i always duno y i hate u for since is ur choice to let go me so many times.
At last u got the "being dump" feelings d. do u know how hurtful it is now?
if yes try to imagine that..im havin these kind of feelings all de while for 5 YEARS..
do u know how painful and how much i suffers?
I thought of turning myself to b a fren of urs is better than being ur girlfren but it still feels the same to me.each n everytime u come to me and started to say things about u n other girls my heart ache alot..
i still rmb 1 time u said tat comin bek to Malaysia is coz of A n now since both of u broke up is nthg or no reason for u to come back here anymore.hav u ever tink of comin back because of me?not even when tat time we got bek together?
do u know tat i always try to b happy and carefree in front of u? i always want to hide those feelings i still have towards u...u hurt me alot do u know tat?
do u know how deep is de wound now?whenever the wound tries to recover u will start comin back to it and pours some salt on it..i deeply painful in there.
have u ever tink before how much i hav sacrifice for u all these 5 years? how much pain i get?
i always gave u chance but u have never appreciate it.i gave u numerous chance and forgiveness thruout these 5 years.don ever forget i have nvr say Break up wit u once normally u says tat.
no matter wat u did to me in the end i will end up forgiving u..
i was tinkin should i ever gives u tis last chance again?the answer is i dunno.i cant make decision
so this time i will pass the decision to god.
So heres de deal..im not sure tat hav u ever c things in my blog but it doesnt matters now i wrote all these ere without thinkin u will c it anot.i wan to know do we have faith anot..
If u saw this before u come back and find me den it means we still have faith.
i will give u de last chance,so the next time u come find me bring 1 thing tat i always wanted to get from u all these while,if u still remembers it.
If u bring de correct thing then it means god gave us faith and chance to b back together again.
Good Luck ...

No comments:

Post a Comment