Friday, May 15, 2009

a Hash day

wow..i just got the news tat i got Con by de stupid board.EMO..
Nvr mind just put tat aside..
wow..today the stupid english lecturer gave us a lot of notes to copy..wat i mean is A LOT.
den after it our Headmaster Mr Lee came in wit some of de staffs
bringing Tea(a huge tasty full with fillings Sandwich,A cup of Ice Lemon Tea & Pudding)
for us as a gift to thank us for enrolling in IACT..wow tats sweet.
Guess wat i saw "HIM" twice today..
the 1st time i saw him after de break i pretend tat i din c him n continue talk with my fren while walkin..i know i am stupid..arghh..i juz dunno how to face him.
den after C.T class i saw him again tis time right in front of my face den he said hi n Smile..
Oh my tat time i nearly fainted..i saw Chloe so i faster ran to her man..
den after tat i saw him again before i go for de next class...OH MY.................
after class partially of our class students went to sunway for this class dinner in Yuen steamboat.
honestly de dinner wasn't wat i expected,..plus i Miss HIM so Much..
some of them went to Helo Bali, those r..
KYM,MEI,Doris,Dominic,Adrian and some of their frens..
i wanted to go but i don tink tat place suits me plus i don tink is good for me to go there.
i was damn emo man..i wanna go....but....juz too much barriers tat stops me...
tomoro GM is comin d..at least something tat will cheer me up...
.
.
.
By The way i have tis question in mind..
Did i fall in Love with Him?Should I?=I dunno
But Chloe told me tat yes thruout all these things it seems tat I'm falling for him.
SWT"........

No comments:

Post a Comment