Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stalker Mode oN!

Recently i been name as the Stalker in my college.
Thanks to the 2 college mates of mine-->Ashtin & Satesh givin me tat NAMe!
they always say i like to stalk these 2 guys in my college MR A & MR P.
I'm NOT stalkin them la.is just tat i know more information on them only.
after being called tat name since last week,i juz notice that my stalker mode
was actually on on Tuesday when Im out shoppin wit my mom in Mid Valley
Apparently i din notice that i was stalkin tis guy MR J.
trust me if u were me at tat time u sure will stalk him too..muahaha..
wanna know who is MR J
look down..
hehe
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



haha yes is him..Jeffrey Cheng..
1 of our Malaysia Top Model.

I was in Mid Valley Skin Food tat time talkin to my ex Boss den suddenly i saw him
walkin pass...i knew it i will c him tat day..haha..i duno y..
at 1st i was in de concourse area den i saw tis
.
.
.
.
haha..yes is Esteé Lauder 2009 Model Search
i knew tat he will b 1 of de guest..
after i saw him and after i finish chattin wit my ex boss..i went over to de concourse area
which i was in de 2nd floor(i guess.is juz 1 floor up from de stage)
lookin down.i saw tat beautiful MC givin her opening speech n welcoming
everyone..wow..she is way too pretty n hot and she is alredi married..unbelieveable..
.
..
*she wit Sonny San Eclipse designer+founder*
.
,
*she again interviewing de 08' Esteé Lauder winner*
OMFG..de girls is way too skinny n tall..she even asked them did they hardly eat..
.
.
.
.
Some Stalkin pictures i took..kekeke
....
.
....
...
.






the 1 wit black coat is Jeffrey

ok,,..so after de show was done..i went off to find my mom..
who walks around by herself coz she knows tat i wanna c tat so much..keke
after sometime we get back down to de concourse area..
saddest thing is Jeffrey is nt there d..lol..
so me n mom plan to go to The Gardens n have a drink before we leave..
i got shock..whenwe get down to de lowest floor where those cáfe is located,
den i saw 3 guys sitting down in 1 of de cáfes haha..den i notice..1of them is Jeffrey..
we do hav faith don we?meeting 3times in a row in a day..
den me n mom have our coffee juz right opposite where Jeffrey sits..
I saw him lookin at de place i was sittin he is darn hot n handsome.a perfect guy...



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I saw him almost everytime cos he's one of our company preferred model.

    ReplyDelete