Friday, May 8, 2009

Is my Lucky Day..

Wow..unbelievable yesterday seems to b my emo day turn out to b my lucky day.
Today when i finish college i was damn emo,
coz of de story that Room 1 in our college is haunted n my classmates did saw something yesterday
and i cant believe that we had C.T class in there again..WTF..
den when me n mom get home i was damn emo coz i miss the chance to call in de MY FM radio station again to win the Golf & Mike competition.
However i did not give up n will keep trying so once i get to my room 1st thing to do is turn on de radio..i keep waitin n waitin n waitin..
Until 10.19pm miracles happen
..
.
i heard its time to call in.so i faster dial de number n start calling..WTF..my fone hangs
den i ran n get my mom's fone.
i keep calling using de 2 fones but it keep appear number bzz...
until my fone suddenly got in and i waited patiently hopin tat de dj will pick up my call..
P0p...yea..he pick up my call..haha i was damn happy..thanks JYm..
den i tell him de passcode n my slogan
.
.

Golf Mike Golf Mike Ni Jui Bang(GM u r the best)
Fen Si(fans) Yong yuen zhe che ni(fans always support u)
Thai liu yong yuen shi yi liu(thai wave is always de best)
Tong Ban Tong Xue jui kuai le(classmates is de happiest)
P'Golf P'Mike ka
Kidtung Kum mak mak na
Chan Rak Tur
Pen Kum Lang Jai Hai Samur Ka.

.
. and i won a Halo Entertainment hamper worth Rm100
Golf Mike Get Ready 2 Album
The Chance to go on stage 1st on de 16th may 09 for their signature
The Chance to take Picture with Golf Mike
oh..and if my slogan is de best i will get to win a i-mobile fone which Golf Mike is de ambassador for it...praying hard i will win tat too..

No comments:

Post a Comment