Thursday, May 14, 2009

so Happy

Apparently..at last i added him in Msn..
After so long of those struggling thoughts over should i add him anot.At last i did it.
though i added him but i did not looked forward for any response from him nor i will response to him....
Tat day was Sunday so i reach home around 5.30 after picking up my GM Light Board from 1u.
seriously i was damn emo tat time coz tat board came out to b de diff design i design n send to them to make...i was so disappointed.
so when i reach home i take my bath n straight went to sleep after switching on
my laptop..i tink i slept for 2 hours.
i was awake by my MSN msg sound,so i woke up n saw there's a msg i open in
and saw a Msg-->Hey!thanks for adding.
i was shock when i saw tat email add.is from him yes Mr A..omg he saves my day..
he turn me from moody emo to happy...and Hangbok..kekeke
after that we start chatting in Msn d...i intent to know more bout him now..

No comments:

Post a Comment