Tuesday, May 5, 2009

RanDomly

have not update my blog for sometime d..
Thanks to all my bz schedule and tons of assignments i have no time for all tis.
due to getting complaints from Ms Chloe Chianz tat im nt updating so terpaksa update today
if not she will starts nagging me again..hahaha.Lmao~
nothing special happen tis 2 weeks.
just finish handing up my 12 graphic design assignment.
tis stupid CG assignment makes me hav to stay up late few nites juz to finish it.
de past 2 weeks,i went for a movie wit 12 classmates.
We watch the Uninvited.and be4 de movie starts something really suprise happen but im nt goin to say it la..hehehe..oh yea and i went shopping wit my mom..hehe
i was able to watch 2 fashion show in 1utama last week.all de models is way too tall and too skiny..envy them man..and 18 eighty dress is damn nice man..
went to watch The Shooter wit ma parents on thursday.
it wasn't very nice but de actors r way too macho..especially Edison Chen*i don giv a damn on de scandal news*
and guess wat on saturday i watch The Uninvited again the 2nd time wit my parents..
.
.
.P/S my randomly pic will b post up soon ya..Lmao~
CHLOE-unnie..i did updated my blog now..so jangan complaint again k?

No comments:

Post a Comment