Wednesday, August 26, 2009

apologize

i juz notice i din blog for sometime d..due to all my stress out on my 1st sem final exams...
at last my exam r all done and im havin my 1 n onli 1 week break now be4 my next sem starts..
juz now while i was browsing thru Chloe blog,i suddenly feel like blogging..hehe
but those things happen in this 2 weeks tat i din blog i wont wan to say bout it again coz as wat Chloe always tell me is all past tense..hehe...but however in tis 2weeks there r ups n downs happen to me...
good news is Yang is much better now n he is recovering d...wat he can do now is spend all of his time sitting at home n watch cartoon network..haha..watching Mr Bean n Tom & Jerry has alredi become his past time.
hav some ups and downs wit him however i got half of my answer from him d..juz no action yet onli.oh yes tis few weeks spend a lot of time watchin movie...like G.I Joe,district 9,UP,Overhead..
however after all i still prefer G.I Joe...it is de best maN..i wan to watch it again lo....

No comments:

Post a Comment