Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Im Glad He is better day by day..

Today as usual went to college early in de morning juz to meet Mr Low for my Graphic assignments timeline coz i don wanna loose my 10marks for each timeline i miss.
But however i put on quite a fake normal,random,happy look to college..
Im havin sleepless nites these days..i really scare tat my fone will ring in de middle of the nite. I really scare that i got a fone from any of them telling me bout Tze Yang.
I have been prayin day and nite blessing every minute every seconds for his recovery.
As my mom say today is one of the chinese god festival,so i plan to not eat meat as to bless n pray for Tze Yang. Today when me,E.Z,W.K & Chloe went to library for my Advertising discussion my fone suddenly rang, there was a incomin msg from Tze Yang's mum. At tat moment I started to tremble n shakin, i was holdin de fone for quite sometime n i didnt dare to open de msg. Chloe told me don worry n i slowly open de msg...it written there
"FYI, Tze Yang has been transfer to the surgery ward" den wit the floor number n everything.
At tat moment everything crash..im so worry i rushed out to call his mom but my fone was out of credit n i hav to borrow Chloe's fone n make a call to his mom.
when his mom pick up de call i asked her wat happen?y suddenly change to surgery ward?is he alrite?is he goin for a surgery? at tat moment i cant even recall how many question i asked her..
She den tell me doctor says tat the blood clot in his head never enlarge so she say it should be ok, so they transfer him to surgery ward for observation on his bone ribs fracture n his broken leg injuries. she told me not to worry,he is feelin better today.
suddenly after wat his mom told me I'm relieve a bit. after worring all these days at last i got a better news.
I would like to say Million Thank You to those who helped me to Pray & Bless for Tze Yang.
I really want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. some of u may not b close to him or may not know him oso but u guys helped me to bless n even gave me moral supports.
some of u guys even concern bout his recovery..*down on knees n bow*..
really thank you guys..
as me n u guys oso hope that Tze Yang will go thru everything n recover..and as for Alvin aka Wai Hon & BB hope they all recover soon too...
May god bless them & their family & everyone of us who believe in god...

No comments:

Post a Comment