Saturday, August 8, 2009

Last thursday went over to 1utama with my college mates for my Advertising final assignment market research n survey...
so as we reach we went over to FILA to do their background check..was lucky to meet their branch manager...Nick was a nice person bringin us around n showin us their stuffs..and gave a lot of information to us too...
so after de background check in FILA we walk around to a few other sports brand too...
Saw a pair of shoe in Nike n was kinda in love wit it coz is RED n is damn cheap...is onli RM130..
wanna bring it home but somehow hav to save money now..mayb gettin it next week..hehe
After tat when around lookin for some of my frens workin there to help me do surveys...
When once we were walkin n was standin in front of Jusco gt a msg from Li Thing sayin tat she ask me to call Tze Yang parents A.S.A.P.she said they called but she gt no voice to answer the fone.
at tat moment i went nervous once again n as i notice myself was trembling again..i quickly call his mom fone...
but as i notice it was a man who pick up n at tat moment i asume is his dad so i ask...
"uncle Li thing told me tat u called but she gt no voice to answer de call so she asked me to call u..is there anything...is Yang alrite?"
"oh...my son..my son a...ok a..."
"so he is alrite rite?is he feeling better today?has he woke up?"
"oh..yea better..but my heart very pain"
"HA?wat happen uncle?r u alrite?is there anything else happen to Yang?"
"No..is juz because i ..i too miss u...n love u d...."
DOINK!!!!a Big ?? happens to b around my head....
"HA??UNCLE r u alrite today?u seems to be a bit odd..."
"lol"laughs..
"HA?"
"I'm Yang la..sor por.."
"OMG......Yang? oh gosh....r u alrite?u scared me man...u r concious d....OMG..y u play me har.."
at tat moment i drop...i was too happy to heaR his voice once again...serious..i have been missing his voice ever since tat accident...i miss de way he speaks to me...
he say he is feeling better now...i was so so so happy my tears of joy nearly drop from my eyes....
Yang be strong ya...we r lookin forward for ur recovery..n i miss de old yang who hang around wit me n hear me talk when im sad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment