Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hope that he will go thru it..

Today evening went over to HUKM hospital to visit Tze Yang with my mummy..
when we reach there we saw Tze YAng's mom & dad..i greeted them so as my mom..
When i look at Yang my heart is in pain again..seeing the best fren of mine lying down on de bed with injuries do make me feel de pain too..
He is really a nice guy,a nice fren to b with though he may b rude to his mom sometimes due to his mom doesnt understands him well but after all he is really nice to everyone..
Even my mom likes him..my mom tell his parents he is really a good boy.he helps us always..
God how could u treat a nice guy like Tze yang like tis..he is in pain..pls pls pls..save him..
today he is slighty better than yesterday.at least he is more awake now n can recognise me n my mom.he even asked me i came yesterday izit?..i feel much better when he talks to me..
His dad say is a bit hard for them to let him drive in de future but i told uncle tat no worries last time he always bring me around now is my turn..i dont mind fetchin him around...
He is a really good fren of mine,i would even say he & Chloe was de greatest gift from god to me..
both of them r my best fren.they always there when i needed them..
I still remember 3 years back when i first know him,at tat time we always hang around after school.as time goes by we started to get closer, close until my parents n his parents even tink tat both of us were dating..
There is once, i was so down coz of Nicky n i almost loose hope in life is him is Tze Yang who came n find me straight at tat time when he knows im down n needed someone to comfort me, he brings me back.He gave me hope back...
Without him everything wont b de same again..everytime when i need to go somewhere or do something i juz call him n he sure will say ok n b there for me n help me..
even my parents need his help he will never reject it once..even my own Brother treated him as his lil brother..i took him not as a fren but as a family member...
i was trying to tell myself to stay strong to comfort him n his family but however im sorry i failed to do tat today..i cant help myself from crying after i leave his ward..
whenever i tink back how we used to b,de time we enjoy,de time he got scoldin by me,de time when i tease him like my own boyfren...i juz feel de pain..the pain he is goin thru now..
Please god..pls help him..bless him pls....
i would do anything for his recover...i really hope that he could go thru it....
If u r reading this please do me a favor, bless for him bless for Justin Siew Tze Yang...

P/s.Tze yang b strong n i know tat u could make it thru everything..i will always be there for u no matter wat..

No comments:

Post a Comment