Thursday, September 24, 2009

190909,Saturday

Saturday me & Chloe promise to meet up be4 she leave Malaysia tat nite to Thailand & be4 i leave PJ de same day midnite to Penang.As usual i went over to Chloe's house around 1pm to pick her up den headed to my favorite hang out place Kota Damansara Starbucks.Not because of any special reason like wat my frens said i like to go there,i juz feel tat the Starbucks there makes me feel comfortable & i like their Java Chips.That day i brought over my new baby lil Blackie which is my new Canon DSLR D500 together,coz Chloe needs de foto i took for her tat day in college & oso i wanna show her the model photos we took for college new upcoming promotion purpose.As me enjoying my Coffee Caramel Frap wit chocolate chips & Chloe enjoying her Cafe Latte while browsing the pictures,suddenly i heard a guy's voice saying "Eh!Y so familiar one?"..i feel abit awkward tat time i turn my head around but din c anyone den when i turn back i saw 2 guys.Oh,is Chriz & Dennis..Chriz greeted n ask "eh,Crystal y u here 1?" wow i suprise he actually remember my name..lmao~"oh,juz chill here n check out some photos"(i cant rmb wat i replied him tat day but i tink more or less is like tis) .After that say bye to them but after all Dennis din even say a word..never mind...So after that we continue browsing thru our fotos until i saw another familiar lookin guy...hahaha...tis time is Gary..wow i saw 3 ECX member in a row a..Lmao~So i called him he stop by n chat for a while..actually i was a lil suprise to c them there tat day coz i thought they onli hav training on Mon & Thurs but somehow they were there on Fri n now Sat too...Hardworkin boys~*claps*..Was randomly talkin with Gary den he suddenly say "eh Billy & Monkey opposite there oso ma",I turn a bit to get a better view coz after all de pillar was blockin me..Oh,i really saw Billy den slowly i saw someone behind him..is tat Monkey...After seeing them i guess is time for them to start practice d so i said bye to Gary n not drag any of his time d...So me & Chloe continue lookin at those studio photos of me & other college mates while randomly talkin bout diff topic...As usual camwhore is a must so how can we not do it when i has a DSLR at last...but somehow there is a bad fact of DSLR..we can't self cam..ish...so we hav to take turns to take each other n in de end i onli notice tat we din hav a picture together tat day...After everything we leave around 3.30pm n i send her back home den i head back to shop n pick mummy & bro up coz me n mom gotta go home to pack the clothes as we r leavin at 4am to Ipoh/Penang. *(Ipoh/Penang wasnt a paying trip but a praying trip..such a boring trip will blog bout it later)


Wondering of Something...
My Best Fren ever Chloe Chianz


Chloe's Cafe LAtte & my Coffee Caramel Frap with Chocolate Chips

The Place where we saw Billy & Monkey & oso the place i park my car..guess which 1 is my car?


No comments:

Post a Comment