Friday, September 11, 2009

Its 2am now and i still awake even though im havin class at 9am tomoro....
Im actually staying awake waiting for that someone..but after spending hours of waiting,i juz found out that he is actually enjoying himself with his frens now..
did he ever notice that someone is actually worrying bout him and waiting for him?..i thought something happens to him be4 tis...wat the hell..n all tis juz keep me worried the whole day...and yet he is actually havin his own great time now...i know i may not hav those power to actually expect him to call me n tell me he is alrite,after all we r still there; staying there no even moving or takin a step ahead and im not anyone to him...I really do doubt bout what he has told me before tis..I might hav those emo personality tis few days..i wasnt feeling happy tis few days,even my dad told me he is getting me de DSLR camera, bad things juz seems to keep happening n knowing the news of Ms S is actually in my college now is killing me..cant she juz get out from my eye sight.all tis is bothering me and yet when i needed someone u werent there...I might ask for too much at tis stage...time may settle everything but as for now time is killing me bcoz of those waiting stuff...

P/s: Im sorry to all my beloved readers that i posted such a EMO post...coz im really super emo now...

No comments:

Post a Comment