Sunday, September 13, 2009

Craziest day



Tis morning went to Puchong to have Breakfast with grandpa & family...After tat we went over to Puchong Puteri to c bro's future stall location..At tat moment its goin to be 1pm d n Chin&James event is goin to start at 2pm..so i asked bro to drop me in 101 mall around 1pm+ and i meet up with Jazzy and her fren Ryan..i was shock to see Yuki *the girl who fight with my team to get Golf & Mike's Malaysia Official Fans Club tittle(but she lost..)*with Jazzy..Trust me she is kinda over react lol...it was like my 1st time meeting her face to face n i can really recognise her at 1st too..but she say hello to me far away when she saw me n acted like i very fren with her like tis...After all im ok wit her 1 but after i saw wat she wrote bout my team in their forum i actually felt a bit angry but who cares la since is not GM event tis time..After meetin up 4 of us headed to Sense Cafe which located next to Red Box.That place is a open area which means all de passer by could actually c the stage there.We sat down n chat around...However me n Jazzy sis eventually bcome Halo Entertainment's crew...haha...i hav no idea coz suddenly both of us sittin in de CD counter n start sellin n promotin Chin & James cd.Tat time i somehow looks like a reporter too coz i was holding my new DSLR n start to snap pictures everywhere..Mayb i'm used to see Chin alot so when Chin & James reach Yuki n the others were like OMG!!CHIN...while me n Jazzy sis was like oh...chin hur...we din get excited at all...I was there coz i wanna c James..it was my 1st time seeing him and gets wat he is 1 great man....his look kinda changed from how he used to looks like from his album sold ere..He looks better than be4...i got myself a great spot for some photos..When reporters were in front snappin fotos i was in front too n guess wat i tink they thought i am 1 too hahaha.....After the group pic with them..Jazzy called P'James and he turn n pose for me to take pictures..while after James we called Chin n he turn n pose with his peace sign too...After this event we thought of moving to Chin's next event which held in Sungai Wang at 5pm but due to lotza problems appear so in de end i end up din go with Jazzy...So i hang around in 1utama alone and find Ah Bee for a drink n get myself a cup of Starbucks again to release my stress.When i check my cam playing back those fotos i took den i notice im overloaded d...i snap around 450+ pictures of them in around an hour..wat the....is too much d..and now im having problem choosing those pictures....After reaching home from steamboat dinner with cousin and family i was still a bit emo coz of hi-M...but guess wat when i open my acc i notice i gt a msg from him..and it actually makes me feel better d...

No comments:

Post a Comment