Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yesterday i went over to Sungai wang wit mom thought of getting some nice t-shirts or outfit for my college but however i fail to find any.It was a happy day though coz i got a big news from my facebook on i log into it right after i woke up from my bed.K-popped acc says tat SS501 is in town...walau~de boys r in town; in Malaysia..am i dreaming or wat?but is not a dream they r really in Malaysia but not KL yet coz they went over to Kota Kinabalu for some photo shooting..However they will b havin a Fan Sign on de 3rd Sept 09',Thursday in One World Hotel..wee~I'm gonna meet my Kyu Joong,Hyun Joong & Hyung Joong oppa d...
all i can say is we r meeting de De Javu Prince before their concert on December..


on Monday nite while I'm on de phone wit Monkey he told me tat they r goin for a interview in Astro for de past year BattleGround winner and then after that will be a Sneakers collector interview which i'm lookin forward to c..haha a Sneakers lover like me will wan to know wateva related to it..In the night after i got home from shopping as usual log in to FB again..keke my daily dose. and i saw Chriz & Dennis posted some new photos so i click in n hav a look...the 1st reaction i have was like OMG..there r a lot of Sneakersss....seriously if i could i would like to steal a few pairs lo..hahaha...joking...

don't u guys think this is a great collection?The 1st pair i wan to steal is for sure the white

Adidas Wing d...hahahaThese days i notice tat the Boys love takin pic a lot oso..

would like to apologise to Chriz & Dennis for stealing de photos ..hehe..sorry ya..
I-Phone really a good gadgets..c those effects..

Imma need to get a I-Phone real soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment