Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Super Emo day

28th Aug 09',Fri
It is a super bad luck day today..
After droppin mom off to shop around 12pm i drove to Tze Yang's house n spend time there with Alvin & Alex n de "handicap" Yang..haha..we were there to teman him for few hours till 4pm+.He was way too boring stayin at home with his right Leg recovering n he still hav to limp around but yet still hav the mood to ask us bring him go Yum Cha.however thanks to the sleepy Alvin we din went out yum cha until i say i need to get bek to shop n hand over my car back to my mom.After handin de car back to mummy Me,Alex,Kuan & Alvin went to Old Town cafe for a drink n de stupid Alex sumore fight with me to sit in Kuan's Jazz lo when he is suppose to drive Alvin's manual car..Ish...later Hui Kwan & Oscar came n join us for a drink..however half way thru i started to get EMO d coz when i know tat Ee Zhen cant make it to de SMASH party wit me n i hav no transport home if i go for de party.In de end ended up i follow Oscar n Hui Kwan while he drive Alvin's car n send Hui Kwan back coz she say she might be goin to Bangkok wit Tommy later..swt"..after passing those jams we at last reach her house,so after droppin her off we went over to Jeffrey's shop n hav a drink n chat..while i still Emo-ing there coz of de SMASH party.After that Oscar sent me home..around 10something i saw Dennis fb status written there catch us in 8tv Quickie later. wow i was like they will be in 8tv soon so i go goggle for free online tv but fail to get 1 so i went around my house n guess wat how could i be anymore unlucky.4 TVs in my house n non of it has 8tv...WTH..tis cant b true man...i was damn super duper EMO d..when i look over back to de clock is too late d is 11.50pm n de show ended d..all i can do was to wait for de 8tv site to upload de video..so i sit infront of my laptop until 3am n guess wat i saw de video was uploaded so i quickly get it run...Even though my eyes was closin coz i was super sleepy but still i make myself stay awake to wait for de video to run..but bad luck never ends on me yet coz the stupid connection is damn slow i waited for more than 30min n it onli runs 10seconds..in de end i fall asleep...haih......

The boys in 8tv studio

I personally like tis foto a lot...

All photos credit to Chriz & Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment