Sunday, February 1, 2009

besT paL viSit

de 6th day my best pal Chloe visit me at my shop...she sits in my shop n on9 for half of de day...haha...nowadays im addicted to korean reality show by SHINee call YunHaNam...its a nice show..its say that each episode there will be 1 nonna(older sister in korean)..so each of the 5 SHINee member will have to do something to impress the nonna so that by de end of de day de nonna will choose them..after so many episode i watch de best i tink was de 2nd episode where my fav SHINee member JongHyun got chosen by de nonna...all of them spend de day in de theme park..it was so fun..JongHyun n de nonna play around holding hands*so sweet*...it really looks like they r couple..hahaha...i recommend tis episode to chloe so i turn on de episodes on my laptop for her to u...n guess wat both of us laugh like hell in my shop...HAhaha...at nite me chloe n tong went over to 1u to watch the movie 'All's Well End's Well' since alot people say its nice...but after de movie i was a bit dissapointed coz it wasn't as nice as wat people said...overall de movie was funny onli but it has a meaningless ending...after de movie it was like 9something d..we plan to go yum cha but my eyes was tired coz of my stupid lens starting to dry up d..so Tong send Chloe home..right after sending her home my bro called he ask me call my dad n pick him up..i called my dad n he say he is in Hartamas n ask us to go join him for supper...so we go all de way down to Hartamas Square to find him...i had some pizza n a glass of orange juice..den i was like lookin at my dad..i hope he can understand my eye language..hahahai was damn tired so hopefully he understand n stop drinkin beer wit his frens n leave....thank god my dad actually understands me..hahaha..he wan to leave d but his frens juz don let him leave...wat the hell uncles...so my dad got an idea he pretend to go to de toilet den he give me a call n all me sneak out to de carpark...good idea dad...so at last we get to go home d...luv my bed mak mak...hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment