Thursday, February 26, 2009

My DreaM diNneR wit my Parents

On sunday my dream come true..i always thought of havin a full korean dinner with my parents..to others it seems easy but to me it seems hard coz my parents don eat korean stuff..sad..but on sunday my dad promise to bring me to Korea Village located in ampang to 1 of his fren uncle Weng's fren's Korean Restaurant..Yipeeee...


Getting Ready in Shop for de dinner



On my Way
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
Reach at last..but it didnt come out wat i expected..i thought tat this is really a village but its not is actually shop lots...once i get in to de korean restaurant i saw alot of my dad's fren tat im familiar wit..1 of them dat i din met before is my dad's fren's fren his name is Mr Kim..o..korean..hahaha..i stand up n bow to him n greeted him 안녕하세요..he was shocked n ask me wow u speak korean too (in a mixture of english n korean)*confusing*
i answer him ani-mida..i onli know jigem..answer bek him in de same mixture lolx..haha..

My Dinner
.
One of the well known dish Kimchi RiceSotong in some kind of sauce almost similiar to kimchi sauce


To me overall im fine with all de dishes..besides than de 1 i hav stated above there r bbq pork(korean style),Ginseng Chicken soup(the only dish tat my dad n mom will eat),fried egg wit onions&big red chilies,diff type of kimchi,Ramen(korean maggie mee..the onli thing my mom eats..sad),Bbq Big Prawns and last but not least 1 of my fav BB bap(korean Rice*homecook*where they mix everything up wit de sauce..it don looks friendly but it does taste nice)

While i enjoying my meal..2man n a women join in our table..they r all koreans..1 is Mr Lee(ajeshi who can speak Korean Japanese n English who juz come bek from Korea), the other 1 is also Mr Kim n de woman is his wife,they r also the owner of the restaurant..Mr Kim oso works as some kind of manager or something in Korea SamSung(Anycall)..
They r all friendly..the 2 Mr Kim founds out tat im 1of de Korean lover and know some basic Korean so they keep talking to me in Korean...and serve me wit Soju(Korean alcohol drink).
Soju is transparent in colour it just looks like normal water but to me it tastes abit like wasabi smell..haha..it serves in a small glass so normally the ajeshi will say tis to me "Akashi gan beh"(it means "miss bottoms up"..walau..they did tis to me not once but every 10minutes...until 1 of my dad's fren's wife say wow ur face is red d...den i use tis as a reason tat i cant drink d..hahaha
.Korea Famous SoJu.."Chang i-seul"written on de bottle

after all is enjoying n fun..especially 1 of my dad's fren don understand korean but de 1st Mr Kim keep on talkin n jokin wit him in korean..even though de uncle don understand korean..he pretend to understand n answer back Mr Kim in Teochew..wTh..we will like laughing away..2diff country people using diff language to communicate n de funniest part is it looks like they understand each other's language even though de truth is they DON understand..haha..
time passes fast is time to go back d...1 of my dad's fren wife say that whenever i have time i could call her n she will bring me go shopping for korean stuff(she is a korean lover too) and her husband says tat if next time i wan to come back n eat i could giv him a call n he will help me to prepare de stuff(wat a kind uncle n aunty). Mr Kim n his wife oso say that they hope to c me again n ask me next time bring my 친구(fren) go find them too...Koreans r real friendly n polite..they even send us off until our cars..when reach my dad's car all of them giving greetings to each other n as for me bowing to de 2 Mr Kim n Mr Kim's wife n oso Mr Lee while saying 서비스를 오늘 대단히 감사합니다(thanks for the service today) and 안녕히가서요 (annyongHigaseyo-goodbye in a polite way)...
my day end with it..i enjoy alot but my parent who just plan to bring me there cause they know i like it end up din eat much tat day...thanks daddy mummy love u much...

No comments:

Post a Comment