Tuesday, February 3, 2009

outgoiNg with ma paRents...

hmm..i went to cineleisure on Sunday with my parents after work...coz i told my dad in de afternoon that dad mayb next week we go watch 'Underworld' together k?...he din answer anything but just show me a smile...haih..speechless.......den around 4pm he is like girl ask mummy wan watch movie tonite anot if yes den u go book de tix...i was like okok..den i went to my mummy...she was like ok la...since u wanna c that movie...so after bath we went over to Cineleisure to collect de tix...me n my mom cant stop ourself from shopping so i gave my dad his tix den me n my mom go for a quick shopping in de flea market..is really a quick shopping coz we started shopping at 6.15 and our movie is like around 7.05pm..i walk pass a stall n i got attracted by the lights haging around.....den i turn around to ask my mom nice anot but i onli notice tat she wasn't behind me..so i need to call her n bring her over to de stall again..when i get back to de stall wit my mom,i notice that my secondary school fren Rina is workin in de stall...i look at de Star shape light/lamp..i was like thinkin bout SHINee(again)..so i asked my mom which 1 nice..she choose de big white star..while i saw de 1 abit silver with glitters(my favourite glitters..Bling Bling na..)hehe..i try to make a decision whether which 1 to buy but is hard..coz i like both of it..so in de end i buy both back n my mom say tat i crazy..hahaha...im always crazy na mom..hehehe...so after paying money to Rina n saying bye to her me n my mom den walk back to de cinema..i was a bit hungry so i get myself a small popcorn n a large coke to share with my mom while i get another regular coke for my dad whu is alredi inside de cinema..after de long queue i get my stuff at last so me n my mom get upstairs to cinema 8 for de movie "Underworld"..the funniest part is my mom din really know what movie we goin to watch until de movie starts den she say o..de vampire n wolf movie izit...god..mama it call UnderWorld la...tis movie is much more better than the 'All's Well End's Well'...i like it so much..basically the movie is about wolf+human=lycans is de slave for de vampires Vicktor and his vampire family...Vicktor is such a bad king of de vampire coz he will catch normal human n bring them to de lycans to bite them...after de bite de normal human will turn to a lycan itself too..so that his lycan slave will increase more...but he nvr thought that his beloved daughter will fell in love with 1 of the very 1st lycan Lucas he keep all de while and they actually in a relationship too..but in de end Vicktor found out their relationship n kill his own precious daughter too after knowing that she is pregnant...wat a bad daddy...the Lucas say that it is just a beggining de lycans din get their they total freedom yet n he will b bek to the Vicktor for revenge but i guess it will b in part 4..haih..hav to wait again..is like my fav movie Harry Potter..but hurray Harry Potter is coming back tis July..hahaha..gonna watch it..cant miss it....after de movie me n ma parent went to The Curve's The Streets for dinner..we went to a cáfe name Lan Kwai Fong..n i can say the foods there suCks...not nice at all....but overall enjoy de outgoin wit ma parents na..hehe..luv u mommy n daddy....*HuGs*//.....

No comments:

Post a Comment