Sunday, February 1, 2009

New yEaR iS boReD........

me n Hong in buRgeR KiNg
hahaha...God Hong how coMe u cLose ur eyes in such a nice shot?
hmm...is very obvious that u R in baNdaR uTaMa..saw the siGn bEhiNd?>5555+
the 0utFit i woRe oN de 1st day oF CNY..so maNy staRs...it matches SHINee..purposely buy tHis shirt 1..coz i'M so into koreaN boyBand SHINee nowadays..so de stars matches their group name...hahaha...stupid rite.....
Hmm....yuM yUm...de yu SaNg we eat oN de 1st day of new year part of our dinner dish...but it seems like everyone is full so we didnt finish tis oso even it looks tasty...wasting........


This year new year is bored to me le...my new year seems to be EatiNg,eaTinG n eaTiNg onli...on de 1st day of new year i eated 4meals in 8 hours....OMFG...i put on lootssssss of weight tis new year man...1st day of new year seems to b meal time so i thought tat 2nd day should b better but it end up goin to 1utama with my parents for a movie...they went to c REd Cliff(such a boring movie to me) so i juz brought 2 tix for them...hahaha...den i called my ex Hong come 1u to pick me up n go yum cha...he come pick me up around 4 pm den we went to mayang to look for Edmund and his bro weng kin in de CC...den edmund say lets go to ss2 LEO cáfe yum cha...so me n Hong went over to ss2 1st den kin follow ed's car.....after that we hav no place to go den ed say he's goin to his grandpa's place so kin follow hong car ...hong den drop kin bek to cc..and we went bek to 1u n jalan jalan...we den go to burger king n hav a drink n talk bout his life in Singapore now n hows he n his thai GF now...haih..sad...something make me shock was when HOng say come on lets take photo,..i was like i thought i'm de cam whore who always ask him to take photo but tis time he ask 1st..hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment