Monday, February 16, 2009

...SweEt...+...Speechlesss...................

I would like to thanks so much to my dearest Ah Bee...
It was damn romantic when u play the guitar on the fone for me yesterday...so sweet...
can believe u r the 1st and last person who say Happy Valentine to me tis year..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arrrghh...god daddy call me into his room just now n ask hows my college thingie(again..)
Haih..when i ready to start tat time he is not free to go to the college to register wit me..until now i got some feelings tat i don wan to study jor...so bored...
plan to continue my dreams...My dream to be a Dancer..a professional dancer..but i know he wont let...sad....
what am i goin to do if i don go study??????????
swt'...so fan..so confuse...so........haih...speechless...

No comments:

Post a Comment