Thursday, February 12, 2009

SuNday 0utGoiNg..


saw this Valentine decoration in 1utama...;

A group pic in Dessert Bar

uS again...

me & the cool guy

me & SKL king

The "Couple" drink....hahaha

Si yong looks so serious lolx...

ish..He looks like he is sucking something else...

Xiang wit the yuKss drink...hahahah

I Love This drink so much...

Saw this Dangerous structure
SiYong pulling out the bricks
Xiang pushing the brick out..

Ken dragging the brick out..hahaha

Belgium Chocolate Banana Smoothies+Rum & Raisin Banana Smoothies




On sunday afternoon Ken,SiYong n Shu Siong come n find me in my shop..they had their lunch over in my shop..we talked for a while den we plan to go to de Dessert Bar nearby in tropicana.
We order 3 glasses of Belgium chocolate banana smoothies while Shu Siong ordered Rums n Raisin banana smoothies coz SiYong n Ken say it is nice n asked him to try..
While waiting for our drinks we took a brick stacko n a box of poker cards.
Finally our drinks arrived, the 1st glass tat serves is Xiang's Rum & Raisin banana smoothies..
He took a sip n turn speechless and push the drink to me so i gave it a try..
Guess wat the taste turn out to b odd...it taste like elephant glue..yuksS.den i push it to ken askin him to try it,he den say "waït for my drink to arrive den i use my straw to try."den i turn to him n say y u scared i got aides izit?den Ken say "nope..u for sure don hav but as for him i cant confirm..hahaha"..den Xiang turn n look at him..
At last my Belgium Chocolate Smoothies wit Milk base arrive,i took a sip n guess wat...i love it..
haha..it time for Ken to try Xiang's Rum & Raisin..he put his straw in there n took a sip his face turn odd n say it do taste like glue..yuKss..me n Xiang den look at Ken n SiYong n i say i wonder who is de 1 who ask him to take this drink 1 leh hor..Siyong n Ken turn speechless n smile onli..
we den continue wit our brick game it turn to b havin so much fun..
Xiang den say y don we change n play the cards?we den say ok..
After playing a few rounds its time for me to get back to my shop n bath coz goin out with my parents later to 1utama..so its time to say bye bye to old mates outgoing..
Once get back to shop i take my bath n go to 1u wit my parents...
My dad when to watch the Andy Lau movie, my mom went shopping for valentine day outgoing wit my dad..and for me as usual go back to Dynacom to find my mates..
But unfortunately Ricky went for Sony Ericsson road show..so i go over to find Ah Bee..
coz of his fren Ah Wong went out to eat so we gotta wait for him to come back onli we can go out.
While spending time in Bee's shop i saw Wesley walkin pass so he stop by n we had a chat.
Den Wesley ask me to teman him go smoke..so we went to de lorong nearby n we chat there.
After sitting in de lorong for 1/2 hour i plan to get back to Ah Bee's shop so i say bye to Wesley.
Me n Bee den go to Kay Tak Sek to eat dessert.we seated there for sometime n chat alot..
juz love n enjoy talkin wit ah Bee..time passes fast..so is time to say bye to Bee n go n find my parents..me n my parents den go to Simply Penang n eat dinner den go home..

No comments:

Post a Comment